Saturday, January 9, 2010

Twenty Below!

It seems strange to be starting a gardening blog when the average daily high is 15 degrees. But it's about this time of year when all the seed and perennial catalogs start arriving in the mail that I get anxious for the snow to melt (ha!) and the gardening season to begin.

I have no delusions that I will have any readers of this blog. My primary purpose for this is to feed my gardening addiction! I'm hoping by the end of the 2010 gardening season I'll have a nice record of what worked well in my gardens, what didn't, and more importantly a photo journal to visit during the cold, barren winter months when I'm missing my gardens.

Please feel free to comment, criticize (kindly would be nice), and otherwise give me suggestions on how to make the most of my Zone 3 plantings.

No comments:

Post a Comment